Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday 21/9/14

After meeting with the Ugandan Private Midwives Association, our partners in this project, We are able to see what they want from us next week.
My remit for the following 5 days is to visit several private clinics one of them Mama Maria's which I was at last year and audit the impact that the volunteers have had.
I need to find the reports from last years volunteers and devise an audit tool to try and capture as much information as I can and try to show the positives and negatives of the volunteer visits.
Easy really!
the meeting

 Prior to the meeting we had a lovely afternoon at Kampala golf club

Ann Patricia Me and Sue
I have also talked with Mary midwife and president of the UPMA from Mama Maria's clinic about using the donations which the midwives and staff at Burton Queens Hospital have given for helping some women who would not normally seek medical help from the midwives. One of the women delivered yesterday and I will tell you about it in the next blog when I have been to the clinic to meet with the midwives and hopefully the mums.

No comments:

Post a Comment